Whether you’re a beginner looking to buy your first pair of shoes, or a seasoned veteran looking to update your rack, we can help you find the right gear for the job.
The Rocknasium pro shop is a small but dedicated specialty climbing shop. We carry a well-rounded line of today’s best gear from the world’s best manufacturers.
- climbing shoes from Evolv, La Sportiva, Scarpa, Red Chili & Five Ten
- harnesses from Black Diamond, Petzl, DMM, & Arc’Teryx
- chalkbags & chalk from Krieg, Organic, DMM, Metolius & more
- a choice selection of ropes, slings & softgoods
- hardware including carabiners, belay devices, quickdraws & more
- the best guidebooks to areas in California & the Southwest
While our shop is small, our expertise is not - we’ll guide you through the process of buying any kind of climbing gear. We have the BEST selection of climbing shoes and harnesses anywhere in the Sacramento area and we are here to help you when you are looking for new gear - whether its your first step out of rental equipment, or you’re gearing up for a big alpine climb or big-wall mission.
If we don’t stock what you’re looking for then we can special order it. No matter what it is, just ask us and we’ll find what you’re looking for.
Our pro shop would not be complete without a line of Rocknasium logo T-shirts, hoodies, and hats! You can proudly rep your favorite climbing gym with some cool threads. Stay tuned for some awesome new designs coming soon!
Thanks for buying local!
Prices & Policies
- We strive to offer quality personalized service, competitive pricing, and proudly provide incentives to our members.
- Rocknasium members get 10% off anything in our pro shop (including special orders and on top of the Deal of the Week).
- We’ll also give members an extra 10% on ONE “birthday present” purchase in their birthday month!
- We often have a special weekly promotion on something in the pro shop - The Deal of the Week!
- We’ll also match prices on identical items from any authorized retailer in the continental United States!
- All returns & exchanges MUST be unused and in complete salable condition in original packaging. Climbing equipment unfortunately CANNOT be returned. NO refunds or exchanges after 60 days.